You can save rewards to your wish list and redeem them later!
PREORDER Atom Multi Ladder 17
Preorder today! Stock due 18 November 2020.
Get the ladder that’s as tough and strong and as versatile as you are.
The Atom Multi Ladder 17 combines the strengths of traditional A-frame, uneven A-frame and extension ladders, and trestle scaffolding, into one tidy package. With adjustable sections and a simple 'Click & Lock' hinge system, you’ll wonder why you didn’t get one sooner. When you’re done, it’s compact enough to fit into a cupboard or throw it in the back of the car.
Atom Ladders are designed to be amongst the safest and most stable in the world. With flared ends and slip-resistant feet, you won’t have to worry about unnecessary movement. The double locking hinge is designed to ensure that no matter your setup, you can depend on an Atom Ladder.
Atom Multi Ladders are made from heavy-duty aluminium alloy. Each rung is double-riveted for rock solid strength and stability you can depend on. All of the Atom Multi Ladder range meet AS/NZS Ladder standards (AS/NZS 1892) and have a maximum load of 150kg, making them ideal for both home and professional use.
Say goodbye to your old ladder and choose the one that’s above the rest. Get up an Atom today!
- Classic A-Frame: with a simple click into position, the Atom Multi Ladder can be used as a traditional A-Frame ladder.
- Uneven A-Frame: as you can adjust the Atom into smaller increments, you’ll be able to extend one side of the ladder, making it safe to use on multi-level surfaces such as stairs or kerbs.
- Multiple Extensions: for the bigger jobs, you don’t need a bigger ladder. Simply flip it around, click into place and you’ve got an extension ladder perfect for reaching rooftops or trees.
- Scaffold Trestle: the Atom Multi Ladder can be separated, so you can easily turn it into a handy base for a scaffold system. Just add a plank and you’re ready to go.
- Four positions - double-sided A-frame stepladder, double-sided uneven A-frame, extension ladder and scaffold trestle
- Telescoping design gives adjustable height
- Heavy-duty aluminium construction
- High torsional rigidity and tensile strength
- Smooth-operating hinges and locks for easy set-up and take-down
- Non-slip rung tread
- Flared base
- Non-slip feet
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor work
- 150kg duty rating – suitable for professional and home use
- Lightweight and compact
- AS/NZS 1892.1:1996 certified
- Folded dimensions: 140L x 62W x 21H cm
- Load weight capacity: 150kg
- Materials: aluminium
- Aluminium thickness: 1.2mm
- Stepladder height: 1.2-2.1m
- Highest recommended standing level for stepladder: 1.5m
- Extended length: 2.7-4.6m
- Highest recommended standing level extended: 3.6m
- Max. reach height extended: 5.2m (17ft)
- Max. width: 62cm
- Scaffold height: 0.3-0.9m
- Product weight: 17.9kg