You can save rewards to your wish list and redeem them later!
HOT DEAL: Cape Town & Kruger Adventure
Calder and Lawson House of Travel currently have a great special on a eight day/seven night Cape Town & Kruger experience from 357,300 per person (share twin). Get in quick, this deal ends 31 December 2018!
If you only have a week to explore South Africa, then this is an excellent option to ensure your time is well spent! Explore the stunning city of Cape Town and its offerings of beautiful beaches and winelands, shop till you drop in the fashionable V&A Waterfront, before flying to Kruger National Park to awaken your senses on safari game drives and bush activities with the help of expert naturalist guides. Relax, and watch the wildlife around you!
Four reasons to put this experience on your bucket list:
- A private game lodge in the Kruger National Park means you have all the incredible game, almost all to yourself!
- Look out for the big 5 – Elephant, Lion, Rhino, Leopard and Buffalo. There is simply no words to descride how amazing it is to sit and watch them go about their daily life.
- Spend the evening around the Africa ‘boma’ (bonfire), watching the incredible night sky, before heading to bed listening to the African bush night sounds.
- Sizzling Cape Town – no city like it, but no visit is complete without a trip to Robben Island, once home to Nelson Mandela
- 15 October 2018 - 21 June 2019
- Four nights' accommodation at Protea Breakwater Lodge in Cape Town (includes breakfast daily)
- Half day city and Table Mountain tour
- Full day Cape Point tour
- Return airport transfers
- Three nights' accommodation at Makalali Private Game Lodge in Kruger National Park (includes all meals)
- Sightseeing and scheduled activities
- Daily game drives and scheduled activities
- Return Hoedspruit (HDS) Airport transfers in Kruger National Park
Days 1 - 4: Cape Town
- Arrive in Cape Town and be transferred to Protea Breakwater Lodge for a four night stay. Take a half day city tour to explore Cape Town and catch a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain for a great view. A full day Cape Point Tour will showcase the very bottom tip of the African continent, amongst other interesting stops along the way.
Day 5: Cape Town – Kruger National Park
- Transfer to Cape Town Airport for your flight (additional cost) to Kruger National Park. Arriving into Hoedspruit Airport, transfer to Makalali Private Game Lodge for a three night stay.
Days 6 - 7: Kruger National Park
- You have two full days to enjoy daily game drives from the lodge. Make sure to enjoy some relaxing time by the pool!
Day 8: Kruger National Park
- After a morning game drive and breakfast, you will be transferred to Hoedspruit Airport for your onward flight.
Call 0800 99 76278 to book today.