You can save rewards to your wish list and redeem them later!
Kids 49cc Mini Quad Bike (Black)
Get your kids revved up with our new upgraded version of the ever popular 5-star mini quad bike. With no gears to change and an automatic clutch it’s super easy to use; just fill it up with fuel, pull the starter and it’s ready to go. Maximum speed is 32 km/h, so you know it’s got some poke, while the front and rear disc brakes and coil-over shock absorbers keep everything under control. While your little rascals are out there having the time of their lives, you can relax thanks to reinforced plastic foot guards, a fully covered chain, adjustable speed governor and an emergency kill switch.
Just picture your little captains tearing it up around the park on this wee ripper of a bike. These bikes look cool. They'll make your kids feel cool and confident. They're lightweight, strong, and safe.
- 49cc 2-stroke air cooled engine
- Alloy pull start
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Front and rear coil-over shock absorbers
- Chain drive with chain guard
- 1.5L fuel tank
- High strength frame
- Thumb throttle with speed governor & kill switch
- Max speed 32km/h (approximate - depends on weight of rider and terrain)
- 75kg maximum load
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Colour: Black
- Products size: W 67cm x D 118cm x H 71cm
- Product weight: 30kg
- Engine type: 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke
- Starter: Easy pull starter
- Ignition: CDI
- Tank capacity 1.5L
- Transmission: Chain
- Clutch: Automatic
- Max power: 2.1KW
- Front shock: Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock: Alloy rear shock
- Brakes: Front and rear disk brake with mechanical control
- Front wheel: 14x4 10-6
- Rear wheel: 14x5 00-6
- Engine Sprocket: 14 teeth
- Seat height: 47mm
- Max load: 75kg
Carton weight: 35kg
Carton size: W 105cm x D 62cm x H 52cm
Comes with 1 Year Limited Repair or Replace Warranty. Excludes tyres, pull start, clutch & spark plug.
A mechanically able person will be required to carry out the set up and long term maintenance of this product. As with any petrol engine vehicle, mini quad type products require consistent maintenance and you will be required to service the engine and fit parts to this product as usage requires.
If you are worried you may not be able to maintain a petrol version then please take a look at our electric range of children's mini quads, maintenance free fun, simply charge and go.
Helmets recommended and children should be supervised by an adult.