You can save rewards to your wish list and redeem them later!
Macpac Men's PrimaLoft Southerly Jacket
Designed for hiking, this synthetic jacket features premium PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with 55% post-consumer recycled content for a superior warmth-to-weight ratio in cold, damp conditions. Working as a mid-layer in cold, wet weather and as an outer layer in cold, dry weather, this jacket has a bluesign® approved nylon outer (and lining) with a short-chain DWR C6 finish for improved moisture repellency. Bluesign® certification confirms these specific fabrics (primary and lining) have been manufactured with responsible use of resources and the lowest possible impact on people and the environment. In addition, an adjustable hood, hem and elastic bound cuffs help to trap heat against your body, while the lightweight, breathable nature of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation makes this jacket comfortable to wear all year round. The Southerly also offers increased mobility through the shoulders and arms, which is perfect for scrambling over rough terrain and hiking in the mountains.
- PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic insulation with 55% post-consumer recycled content and a DWR C6 finish
- Increased mobility through shoulders and arms
- Adjustable hem — elastic draw cord and toggle for the hem are hidden in the hand pockets
- Packs away into internal chest pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffs to prevent heat loss
- Single point hood adjustment
- Regular fit