You can save rewards to your wish list and redeem them later!
Opinel Ashwood Steak Knife Set (4-Piece)
The Opinel Ashwood Handle Steak Knife Set is ideal for cutting though thick, juicy steaks. Since 1890, generations of Opinel craftsmen have been providing a traditional style to bring you authentic quality knives. 95% of the wood handles come from French forestry holdings. The logs are selected for the quality of their wood. The handle is made from timber sections using machines to cut the length, hooping, shaping, beveling the ends, sawing the slot, and sanding, followed by varnishing. The stainless steel blade with the addition of chrome, makes it highly corrosion-resistant while providing an excellent cutting edge. The blade is cut out from a strip of steel, and heat-treated to alter the internal structure of the steel, making it very hard. This raw blade then passes through a series of specific grinding wheels in grinding-polishing machines. This process gives the unique domed Opinel profile which ensures unrivalled strength and cutting edge.
- Unique and sleek contemporary fixed blade steak knife set
- 12c27-MOD Sandvik stainless steel blades
- Laminated ashwood handles ensure ergonomically designed grip
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France, full warranty against manufacturing defects