Keep your food and drinks cold for an extended time on the water when you bring a Coleman 36-Hour 42-Can Marine Cooler.
Extra insulation keeps your items cold for up to 36-hours and the zippered main compartment also helps seal in the cold. Built to withstand the extra demands of a marine environment, the outer material is water-resistant to keep from soaking up moistur, and D-rings work perfectly to tie this cooler down to your deck so it doesn’t slide around when the water gets choppy.
Zippered side pockets along with front and side mesh pockets let you store extra snacks. No matter where you go or what extras you bring, a padded, adjustable shoulder strap and soft-grip top handle make it easy to carry and load into your boat. After you’ve reached the perfect fishing spot, the top hatch in the lid makes it easy to grab an ice-cold drink.
Once you’re back home, the antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product, making it easy to clean between each adventure on the water.
- 36-hour ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
- Holds 42 cans
- Antimicrobial liner resists odour, mould, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
- Water-resistant material made for a marine environment
- Reinforced bottom for added durability
- D-rings let you securely tie down your cooler to your boat deck
- Zippered main compartment keeps contents cold
- Durable, oversized zippers and zipper pulls
- Top hatch for easy access
- Padded, removable, adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable, hands-free carrying
- Soft-grip top handle for comfortable carrying
- Zippered side pockets, front and side mesh pockets for added storage
- Heat-welded seams prevent leak