The new Saltist LTD introduces unrivalled ground-breaking technology to the world, setting the standard as one of the finest heavy-duty reels available.
Reduced saltwater penetration, minimised corrosion, longer life and better performance; the Daiwa Saltist LTD 6500 Magseal Spinning Reel is upgraded and packed with features to take saltwater fishing to a whole new level.
Ideal for jigging, casting, and livebaiting for Kingfish.
- Magseal reduces penetration of water inside the body via the main shaft
- Magnetised lubrication system avoids any friction reduces dust intrusion eliminates oil spray and improves reel life expectancy
- Fully contained Magsealed line roller system to attenuate water intrusion maintain rotation smoothness and increase part longevity
- ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft
- New and improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up
- Air rotor design is further enhanced with a hollowed-out construction reducing weight while increasing reel sensitivity and rotational balance
- Tough Airbail provides trouble free line control and features a hollow tubular stainless steel protrusion-free bail arm design that allows line to slide unencumbered along the Airbail towards the line roller
- Gear ratio: 5.3:1 (123cm)
- Bearings: 9BB 1RB
- Drag: 15kg
- Line capacity: PE 5/500m 6/400m