Two colours & zip options available – please specify when ordering.
The classic recreational, do-it-all synthetic sleeping bag that has set the standard in New Zealand for many years.
- Suitable for year-round use at lower altitudes
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- Spiro-Loft fibres are treated to make them anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Double layers of Spiro-Loft fibre have offset seams to minimise heat loss
- Comfort Temp lining means that the bag feels cosy as soon as you get into it
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control.
- When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- Side zip has auto-locking sliders which prevent the zip opening up if you move during sleep
- Compression cram sac features a handhold at the end to make it easier to pull out of a pack
- Weight 2.2kg
- Volume 14.6L
- Dimensions 220 (length) x 85 (width at shoulder)/65 (width at foot) cm
- Lower comfort rating: -5°C
- Outer fabric: 40D/300T polyester diamond ripstop
- Lining: Comfort Temp
- Filling: two layers of 200gms Spiro-Loft
- Construction: double layer offset