Multiple colours available – please specify when ordering.
This hybrid smartwatch combines the traditional look of an analogue watch with the essential smart features, such as texts, calls and calendar reminders. The hidden display only appears when you need it. Interact with the touchscreen, and the hands dynamically move away. Live better with a full suite of health and wellness features with apps for yoga, walking, cardio, mindful breathing and more. You can even track your steps, sleep, stress and energy levels.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
- When your watch and phone are paired, a message with your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or during select outdoor activities automatically with built-in Incident Detection.
- Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.
- Conveniently access handy timekeeping features right from your wrist.
- See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- Stay on the move longer with a battery life that lasts up to 5 days in smartwatch mode, plus up to 1 additional day as an analogue-only timepiece. Fifteen minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life.
- This watch is swim-rated, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.
- With a lightweight watch case that measures just 40 mm, you’ll only notice it on your wrist because it looks so good.
Health and Wellness Features
- See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities even while swimming.
- Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist.
- Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox.
- Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks, rides and runs.
- This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage5 to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
- We’ve updated our intensity minutes feature to give you a better idea of when during the day you earned them and during what activity.
- Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for yoga, strength, cardio, pool swimming and more.
- While you get out and about, vívomove Sport tracks steps, calories, intensity minutes and more. Even sync data across multiple Garmin smartwatches.
- Lens material: Chemically-strengthened glass
- Case material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Quick release bands: 20 mm, Industry standard
- Strap material: Silicone
- Physical size: 40 x 40 x 11.0 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
- Display size: 8.6 mm x 18.5 mm
- Display resolution: 72 x 154 pixels.
- Display type: OLED
- Weight (Case only): 19.0 g
- Weight (with silicone strap): 33.8 g
- Battery life (Smartwatch mode): Up to 5 days
- Battery life (Watch mode): Up to 1 additional day
- Water rating: 5 ATM.
- Memory/history: 10 timed activities; 14 days of activity tracking data.
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Analog hands
Specifications (Health Monitoring)
- Wrist-based heart rate (constant, every second)
- Daily resting heart rate
- Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
- Respiration rate (24×7)
- Pulse ox blood oxygen saturation (spot-check and optionally in sleep)
- Fitness age (in app)
- Body battery energy monitor
- All-day stress
- Relaxation reminders
- Relaxation breathing timer
- Sleep (advanced)
- Women’s health
- Garmin elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Ambient light sensor
- Pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor
- Specifications (Daily Smart Features):
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Smart notifications
- Text response/reject phone call with text (ANDROID ONLY)
- Connected GPS
- Controls smartphone music
- Find my phone
- Find my watch
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android
- Pairs with GARMIN connect mobile
Specifications (Safety and Tracking Features)
- Incident detection during select activities
Specifications (Activity Tracking Features)
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Calories burned
- Distance travelled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ
Specifications (Gym and Fitness Equipment)
- Available gym activity profiles: Strength Training, Cardio Training, Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Yoga, Pilates and Breathwork
- Automatic rep counting
- Specifications (Training, Planning and Analysis Features)
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- Percent HR max
- HR broadcast (broadcasts hr data over ANT+ to paired devices)
- RESPIRATION RATE (DURING EXERCISE): Yoga only
- GPS SPEED AND DISTANCE (Connected GPS only)
- Customizable data pages
- Customizable activity profiles
- Auto lap
- VO2 max (run)
- Physio TrueUp
Specifications (Running Features)
- Available run profiles: Running, Treadmill Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace (connected GPS only)
- Specifications (Cycling Features):
- Available cycling profiles (Biking)
- Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)
Specifications (Swimming Features)
- Available swim profiles: Pool Swimming (Basic)
- Underwater wrist-based heart rate
- Specifications (Kid Activity Tracking Features)
- Toe-to-toe challenges app
- vívomove Sport
- Charging/data cable
* When paired with a compatible smartphone.
* Activity tracking accuracy.
* When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking features requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/safety.
* This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
* Index or Index S2 smart scale (sold separately) required to use body fat percentage metric for fitness age feature.