The InSinkErator HC900 Instant Hot Water Tap dispenses near boiling filtered hot water from an easily installed under-sink hot water tank, as well as filtered drinking water. The unit produces the perfect temperature for making hot drinks, speeding up the preparation of pasta or vegetables, cleaning dishes and a host of other kitchen tasks.
All InSinkErator Instant Hot Water Taps come with an in-line filtration system using replaceable filter cartridges. This makes the water coming out of them taste a lot better by removing tastes, odour and impurities, giving your cup of tea a better taste!
The filter has been made easy to replace and it is recommended they be replaced every 6-12 months depending on use and incoming water supply, to keep your water quality at its highest level.
- Chrome finish
- Near boiling filtered hot water instantly
- Safe, filtered hot or cold drinking water
- Tap insulated from heat
- Gentle touch, two lever dispenser
- Tap mounted on either the kitchen work surface or sink (35mm-38mm drilled hole required in the bench-top)
- Reduces chlorine, lead, and other unpleasant tastes, chemicals and odours from the water
- Easy to install 2.5L stainless steel tank fitted under sink
- Plugs directly into 240V electrical socket close to appliance
- Adjustable temperature display on tank
- Shut-off valve in filter head automatically stops water flow
- Required supply pressure: 172–862 kPa (1.7–8.6 bar) (25–125 psi)
- Easy to replace filter
- Tank warranty: two years
- Filtration system warranty: one year (excluding replacement filter cartridge)