mBot is a STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot programming simple and fun.
With just a screwdriver, the step by step instructions and a study schedule, children can build a robot from scratch and experience the joys of hands-on creation. As they go, they will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming, and develop their logical thinking and design skills.
Suitable for ages 8+ years.
- Multiple play modes like obstacle avoidance, line-follow etc.
- Easy to build within 15-minutes
- Can be controlled by remote or smartphones through the MakeBlock App
- mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking of new coders
- Advanced mBlock software (PC/MAC) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platform with more than 450,000 users
- Requires AA batteries for mBot
- Requires CR2025 coin battery for remote
Please note: batteries are not included.