Alpaca duvets are sustainable, non-allergenic, odour and mildew resistant and lighter than wool, a perfect choice for asthma sufferers.
Alpaca fibres are softer than cashmere and is 25% warmer than sheep wool. Alpaca fibres absorb body moisture keeping sweat away from the body and then slowly release the moisture to the outside of the duvet into the air, allowing for you to be dry and evenly warm throughout the night all year round.
- Californian king size (285 x 210 cm)
- Premium 100% alpaca fibre
- 25% warmer and 25% lighter than wool
- Proudly made in NZ
- Odour and mildew resistant
- Unique quilting system holds the wool in place