Effortless and lightweight handling of the TX35 coupled with its agile operation delivers an extreme clean of both floor and walls. Store the TX35 in the easy to assemble transport and storage caddy.
- Suitable for small, medium and large debris
- Extra-large debris such as twigs, large nuts and large leaves may need to be removed from pool manually
- Floor and wall cleaning
- 2.5-hour cleaning cycle
- Front scrubbing brushes quickly brush and remove debris from floor and walls
- Easily transport and store the TX35
- Easy top access filter canister with large handle
- Easy-to-clean filter canister means no contact with debris
- Transparent window to view debris collected
- Easy to remove cleaner from the water with large handle
- Lightweight with the body only weighing 5.5kg
- Suitable for most shapes of in-ground pools up to 10 x 5 m
- Suitable for concrete, pebblecrete, fibreglass, quartzon and vinyl surfaces (not suitable for tile pools)
- Storage caddy
Click here to view the brochure.