Tramping and bush walking is one of New Zealander’s favourite past times and arguably we have one of the best countries in the world to do it in.
Colin Moore has walked a great number of these tracks over the last 40 years and along with other Xpert trampers has compiled a list of the top tracks available to us. Spot X Tramping New Zealand will be one of the most comprehensive books of it’s kind with detailed topographical maps showing full details of these walks.
- Over 400 tramping tracks nationwide
- Related access, permits, regulations and accommodation
- Type of walk and degree of difficulty
- Local terrain – mountains, forests, coastline etc.
- Duration and distance
- Accommodation, cabins and camping facilities
- Expert tips on equipment, access, permits and regulations
- Feedback from Colin or one of the Xperts that have walked the track
Nationwide Tramping Regions
- Bay of Plenty
- East Cape & Hawkes Bay
- Tongariro & Taupo
- Nelson & Marborough
- West Coast